Oil & Gas — Midstream
Today’s midstream oil and gas marketplace can be challenging and complex. Your facility is under pressure to continually find ways to increase manufacturing profitability and production efficiency, while protecting your facilities from cyber security attacks and maintaining regulatory compliance and safety performance. You must monitor, manage and control your processes and automation systems, including terminal systems, storage tanks and pipelines, to increase reliability and uptime.
MAVERICK Technologies can help you achieve your goals in midstream oil and gas. We perform upgrades for energy companies around the world, delivering operational excellence for major players, independents, national oil companies and entrepreneurs alike. Our specially assembled team of trained, certified professionals provide a complete business perspective. We deliver enterprise-wide services, from automation to business-level IT solutions. With our deep expertise and knowledge of best practices in terminals, pipelines, gas plants and LNG facilities, we can make improvements, optimize performance and help your facility achieve greater efficiency and profitability.
- A DCS migration solution leveraging our DCSNext® process to help improve productivity, profitability and agility
- Our proven SureStart® startup and commissioning process for operational efficiency during and after projects
- Our Project Complete® methodology for meeting critical objectives with the established scope, schedule, budget, and quality and risk management requirements
- Main automation contractor (MAC) capabilities for large-scale projects
- Platform-independent, scalable solutions that utilize your existing infrastructure
- Comprehensive business systems and operational consulting services to analyze and provide valuable insight into your processes – all a part of our OpCon Advantage offering
- Cyber security assessments to provide protection against cyber attacks and unmanaged risks that can disrupt operations and endanger the safety of your personnel
- Years of supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) engineering and integration experience
- PlantFloor24® — 24 / 7 / 365 application support, remote management services and production optimization solutions