OSIsoft® Services and Support
OSIsoft is committed to enabling data-driven operational intelligence and business transformation. Mission-critical data is embedded among different proprietary systems, formats and processes, making it challenging for companies to acquire, extract, collect and store into a secure repository. Companies turn to OSIsoft and its PI System® software for a proven highly scalable, cost-effective enterprise data infrastructure strategy. The PI System® software can collect large amounts of high-fidelity, sensor-based time-series data across disparate systems and then analyze, visualize and share it with key personnel. If the PI System® software is right for you, MAVERICK Technologies is the right partner to help implement, integrate and optimize it for enterprise-wide interoperability across multiple systems.
MAVERICK has a long history of delivering quality solutions to the process industry. Our team is uniquely qualified to help you get the most out of the OSIsoft PI System software due to our well-rounded approach from the sensor-based data level on up to the enterprise resource planning (ERP) level. We have expertise in data collection and aggregation, as well as data organization into the process historian for easy access by key personnel.
We know how to leverage the PI System for more effective data enablement, which makes data accessible and usable to the wider enterprise for a deeper and more timely understanding of your facility’s operation. Data enablement requires fundamental elements, such as collection, structure / governance / contextualization, analytics and socialization. MAVERICK provides expertise on all these elements and will work with you to take the incremental steps that best align with your existing infrastructure and organizational needs.
As an authorized OSIsoft system integrator partner, MAVERICK utilizes the following key elements of the OSIsoft PI System platform:
- Asset Framework (AF) – integrates, organizes, contextualizes, refines and references data from multiple sources. AF acts as a single repository for asset-centric models, hierarchies, objects and equipment. AF can also be utilized for key performance indicator (KPI) reporting automation and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) monitoring.
- Event Frames (EF) – organizes time-series data that are significant to processes, such as downtimes, process excursions, startups and other events with start and end times, like batches, product runs, change-overs and clean-in-place (CIP) cycles.
PI Software Tools
- PI VisionTM – is used for analysis and socialization. It presents information through self-configuring trends, graphs, data values and gauges based on user preference. Data can be viewed on mobile phones, tablets, web or traditional desktops.
- PI ProcessBookTM – helps access and visualize PI Server data through interactive, graphical displays that can be simultaneously populated with live, historical and predictive / forecast data.
Expert Services for OSIsoft Platforms
We manage every step of your project to meet your objectives quickly, completely and with maximum return on investment.
Depend on us to deliver the following for your OSIsoft PI System platform:
- Automation Solutions — We’ll leverage your control system to make improvements across your facility through automation engineering, process automation and more.
- Advanced Process Control — We can help you improve quality management, cut energy costs and enhance your overall performance.
- Enterprise Integration — We’ll enable real-time information transfer, productivity increases and improved visibility by fully integrating your systems.
- HMI Software Design — We’ll help you migrate your human-machine interface (HMI) system and implement new guidelines for safety and efficiency.